Here you will get free advice and help related to food and accomodation, suggestions for sightseeing and things to do during your stay at Frosta.
You can access a free wi-fi spot, pick free information brochures and also buy a variety of local products and services.
The information centre is open every day at 11:00 – 16:00 during the period 15.June – 15.August, and additionally every weekend in August.
- Mobile: +47 404 36 343
- Mail: email@example.com
For the rest of the year you will reach the front desk at Frosta municipality between 09:00 – 15:00.
- Frosta sights and landmarks – the TripAdvisor overview
- VisitFrosta.no – tourist information in norwegian
- Frostaporten – a local start page for Frosta
- Heavenly Tautra – a guide to the island of Tautra
- Frostakartet – an interactive map for Frosta with information regarding sights, shopping, service, activities and local business and contractors.
- Visitor map Frosta
- Visitor map Frosta – Stjørdal – Meråker – Storlien